Comfort Keepers In Home Care Offers Top-Quality Services In Fuquay Varina, NC
Learn about the assistance available through our in home care for seniors in Fuquay Varina, NC
If your loved one needs some additional support to continue living independently, we can offer a solution that involves receiving personalized care services at home. With Comfort Keepers located in Fuquay Varina, your loved one can get all the help and support they need to stay healthy and active as they age.
By assessing your loved one’s medical status, living environment, and personal preferences, we can build the perfect in home care plan for them. Besides helping seniors with activities of daily living, our devoted caregivers can propose various senior friendly recreational activities to keep them mentally and physically active, which can prevent the development of illness and improve health.
Our home care services include:
- In Home Care – Our devoted caregivers can offer assistance with light housekeeping such as vacuuming, dusting, sweeping and mopping floors, and cleaning bathrooms and kitchens, among other house tasks. In case your loved one struggles with personal hygiene, our staff is well trained to offer assistance and lessen any discomfort at the same time. Living in a clean home and feeling positive about their appearance can enhance your loved one’s self-esteem and sense of independence.
- Interactive Caregiving – This unique approach to caregiving created by Comfort Keepers has changed the way senior care works. It is a revolutionary philosophy because seniors can now stay involved in their care according to their abilities and wishes. As physical, mental, and social engagement is important for your loved one’s overall health and wellbeing, our in home care providers will plan amusing activities for your senior mom or dad on a regular basis too.
- Respite Care – Our respite care service is designed to allow primary caregivers to take a short break from taking care of family members. Having someone to assist you with caregiving tasks can give you time to rest and recuperate or tend to other obligations. This is very important because you cannot properly look after someone if you aren’t taking good care of yourself as well.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care – In case your loved one has Alzheimer’s or dementia, we can help as our experienced caregivers are trained to provide high quality specialized care. We can provide the support your beloved senior needs to age with dignity, also making sure that they are safe at all times.
- End of Life Care – If your loved one is diagnosed with an advanced or incurable illness, we can provide specialized assistance that can allow them to spend the last months or even years of their life in the privacy of their home. Our compassionate caregivers can provide emotional support to seniors and their families through this difficult period.
- Transitioning Care – Our experienced caregivers are trained to provide all the assistance seniors need for a more successful recovery after hospitalization. Recovery in familiar surroundings can help your loved one regain independence more quickly.
To learn more about our in home care services or to schedule an in-home consultation, please feel free to contact our Comfort Keepers office in Fuquay Varina. We are happy to help!
Contact us today to learn about senior care services in your area!
Someone from our office will be in contact shortly.
If you need immediate assistance please call our local office directly