Comfort Keepers Offers Senior Care For Cary, NC & Other Communities In Wake County
Find out more about our fully customizable senior care for your loved one in Cary, NC.
At Comfort Keepers of Cary, we have always been driven by a love for our clients, and a heartfelt desire to provide seniors a comfortable way of living independently in the safety of their homes. We do not run nursing homes or assisted living facilities – instead choosing to focus on caring for your loved ones where they want to be cared for. In order to provide the best possible in home health care and senior care, Comfort Keepers offers the following care options:
- Bathing and maintaining hygiene
- Incontinence care
- Mobility assistance
- Transferring and positioning
- Meal preparation
- Medication reminders
- Companionship services
- Laundry care
- Light housekeeping
- Running errands
- Incidental transportation
All of our services are guided by the principles of Interactive Caregiving, a proven practice that allows us to enrich the lives of our client’s while we provide care. We also base our care on your schedule and needs. If you need a break from constantly caring for a loved one, we can provide respite care. If your loved one has been hospitalized after an emergency and is transitioning back to a regular life, our caregivers can provide them with transitioning in home health care. We can help just a few hours each week, or even 24 hours a day with a team of highly-qualified home care providers. This takes the burden of researching care services off you and allows us to help your loved one live independently as safely as possible.
In order to provide the best experience for you and your loved ones, Comfort Keepers of Cary will do the following:
- Schedule an in home consultation with your loved one and our caregiving team. This is where we gather vital information about your loved one’s life and the services you need. For in home health care, we can discuss medical issues and scheduling mediation.
- Create a custom care plan that emphasizes independence without any compromise in terms of safety.
- Set up any logistics for senior care, or any necessary safety products. We offer safety systems for home monitoring, emergency response, medication management, and more.
- Provide care with our compassionate in home care providers. Each of our caregivers is screened, trained, then bonded and insured as a sign of our trust.
Explore the resources here on our website or give us a call to learn more about our senior care today!