Around-the-Clock Monitoring Center
Our people never sleep, so you can rest easy
The SafetyChoice® Centralized Monitoring Station representatives are ready 24- hours a day, 7 days a week, to respond quickly to alarms received through our clients’ SafetyChoice in-home care devices. Around-the-clock monitoring is comprised of a variety of systems that include the following:
- Personal Emergency Response Systems (PERS)
- door and window sensors
- smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- bedside pressure mats and motion detectors
- medication management solutions
The dedication our providers have to ensuring the safety of your loved one is unparalleled in the field of home care. We are one of the few alarm monitoring companies to meet the exacting requirements necessary in order to be rated and approved by Underwriters’ Laboratories and Factory Mutual. Our SafetyChoice Centralized Monitoring Station operators continually monitor emergency calls and signals sent out from SafetyChoice devices. You can rest easy knowing your loved one will be safe with our monitoring systems.
A response professional at the SafetyChoice Centralized Monitoring Station will answer the call through the two-way tabletop console, determine the nature of the call, and then dispatch help appropriate to the situation. We can send emergency personnel such as an ambulance or fire truck, or if the situation is less important we can send a neighbor, family member or friend. Our team will stay on the line to reassure your loved one until help arrives.
- State-of-the-art computer automation provides SafetyChoice operators immediate access to detailed information to inform emergency responders about subscribers’ medical conditions, age, preferred hospital, or other special instructions.
- Monitoring systems can be tied to our Personal Emergency Response System which allows operators to have a two-way conversation with your loved one in the case of an emergency.
- Comfort Keepers, as an optional service, can make one or two check-up calls a day to make sure a subscriber is doing well.
Contact Us to Learn More
Someone from our office will be in contact shortly.
If you need immediate assistance please call our local office directly