- Comfort Keepers® grandPad Senior Tablet
- Personal Care
- Companion Care
- Interactive Caregiving™
- Respite Care
- Meal Preparation
- Medication Reminders
- Grocery / Home Shopping
- Transitioning Home
- Assisted Living in the Home
- Private Duty Nursing
- 24 Hour Home Care
- End of Life Care
- Veteran's Care
- Dementia and Alzheimer's Disease Care
- Schedule A Consultation
Private Duty Nursing from Comfort Keepers Home Care
Private duty nursing offers advanced care services for seniors in their homes
Sometimes a family caregiver or home health aide just cannot meet the increasing medical needs of a loved one. Comfort Keepers can help. Our private duty nursing services offer the level of care a loved one needs to stay safely at home rather than in a nursing facility or hospital.
How Private Duty Nursing Can Help
Our skilled home health licensed practical nurses (LPNs) and registered nurses (RNs) can perform many medical tasks such as the following:
- setting up medications in weekly pill boxes or automatic medication dispensing machines to help ensure medications are administered appropriately
- administering medications, such as oral and topical medications, eye and eardrops, injections, nebulizers, inhalants, and oxygen
- providing personal medical care, including nail trimming, oral cavity suctioning, and bowel supervision
- filling insulin syringes, interpreting blood sugar results and physician-ordered sliding scale dosages, and drawing up and/or mixing insulin for future injections
- maintaining ostomy and catheter hygiene
- care training for family members
Comfort Keepers’ private duty nurses are available to assist clients with regularly scheduled nursing visits or hourly care for extended shifts, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We work closely with the client’s medical team and family to provide extended support.
Contact Us to Learn More!
Someone from our office will be in contact shortly.
If you need immediate assistance please call our local office directly